Sunday, February 12, 2006

Been awhile...

Long time, no see. Had some personal changes to my heart. I read the book "The Purpose Driven Life" and it changed my focus from myself to God. I'm not telling you this to toot my own horn. I am telling you this because of what it did for me. It helped me to become the man I always wanted to be. A Godly man. When you look at me I want you to see the God in my life. Without God I am lost, a rudderless ship on the ocean. With God I am complete. No emptiness inside me anymore, forevermore.

Whether you feel empty, or lost or you think you got it all figured out, I reccomend God and His Son and the HolySpirit to you. You will not believe the peace that will come over you when you acknowledge and confess that you are a sinner and lost, confess your belief that Jesus died for you and then rose the third day to prove He is the Son of God. Then ask Jesus to come into your life, into your heart and help you to be the person God wants you to be. The funny thing is you won't change drastically. Just your ways will get better. God loves you as you are right now, but He wants to love you for eternity. Wouldn't it be nice to chose to live forever with someone who will love you absolutely forever. Amen.

Verse for this post: Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
5: Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding
6: In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path.

No comments: